Love so strange. Love to stay nearby by chance met throughout the life of your mind - A chat with Umali Thilakarathne

Love so strange. Love to stay nearby by chance met throughout the life of your mind. If you met the love of Eve. PALAM MAHATHTHAYA makes bridge to the village instead of litter and  the village where the most beautiful girl in the village school, best student, the student leader made the part of their life.

"PALAM MAHATHTHAYA"  & innocent village girl  SUYATHA met some time ago at independent televisions teledrama "SANDAWATHA SEYA" of photographing.

That was the met the love story between the time when eaten very vividly to hate.

The cast was joined in love couple Umali  and Saranga.

Television field ended their career began as boyfriends as lovers of true life.

On to speak with. ''  'most popular characters in .

Umali how 'SANDAWATH SEYAs' play going on?

'' I want to fly, "producer of the film who was Mr. Dhammika 'Alankulam' products from photographing me about it. But my education I did not get time to connect to so. But his '' I want to fly, '' was the film. Among the promises made to me, Mr. Dhammika Perera and contribute towards their cause. That was the first teledrama was invited to the main character.

'' Sujatha '' Let's talk about the character?

Sujatha saṣiprabhā is remote, growing up with a lot of innocent mother, to learn good, responsibilities at school can give the student leader was innocent girl.

Umali with the environment was not brought up like that hard to figure?

not. That difficulty, did not feel upset. But reading some text  rhythm. The rhythm fragile places and this is the text of what we had things happen to me that the issues would respond as when and where Sujatha. But I have all the marks were. Can it finally opened this character? Can not? Do not have a question about what I say. I tried to do my best.

At that time, the good response teledrama ? How Umali response?

I do not know exactly the response to this. Because I did not like that in Sri Lanka. So the story was broadcast childhood, were simply not able to get responses. Even so, many will remember the story.

I remember talking about it, we talk in the village palam mahaththaya. So  'Sujatha' 'I think it has been talked about. Because I play a lot of unkempt not even numerically. So 'SANDAWATHA SEYA ' are identified through me know still do talk about it.
Powered by Blogger.