A LOT OF THEM GET BAD FEEDBACK, FOR GINIYAM RE - MODEL CHAMATHKA


How you join with  "Giniyam Rae" music video?
Music video director M. Priyanga. Ranasinghe, I spoke and get involved together in this video.

Was like walking inviting?
No. I think that would've happened. Even if I felt like
this with the largest when the quality of design. If this country there are things I felt they would not act like this music video. I do not play anyway Crying Song boots.

HOT strange night music video?
We knew the world would affect the misfiring music video. I met a lot of people face a say. 

think the video is a success?
I was successful. But a lot of those indelible get bad reviews.

Incoming shook the house?
My father figure involves a generation. Mom, I did not pull the leg work.

Do not have felt comfortable in bringing video coming out?
I am a model. My career mark. My profession, if we draw a bikiṇi wear. What if there dramatizing Lanka actresses nude scenes ?. It's just a painting. Why does hint at those who design these people.

Did not think people when they comment about this ?
Oh no. A lot of people yelling, others say better. Hiding what was produced in the openly some angry.

Popular Which did happen?
I want to be famous like not working. I have overcome SL treats more international. I did not have any room, even when the media Eve.

A medium of your work space does not do that?
Theirs. These are only asking about. I play to represent international forum has been admired is countless times. They are not for me, the country is important. But they say the media did not give much publicity. But we say that destroyed the society if society dialogue design implications. We creation. We do not do personal lives.
Powered by Blogger.